Additional Ways to Give

There are other ways to contribute to Upward Bound House.  In partnership with the California Community Foundation (, UBH can accept gifts of publicly traded stock, bonds, as well as restricted stock.  

UBH can accept some new or gently used household items. For a complete list of our current needs, please review the Upward Bound House - In Kind Donation Wish List.pdf.

If you would like more information on these and other options, please contact our Executive Director at 310-458-7779 x202 to discuss ways to make a tax-deductible donation to help families with children get a fresh start.